It’s time to Break It Down!
- There is an omnificent, omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent (Almighty) God.
- Aside from God, no one else has any or all of those traits.
- The earth is round, rotates on its axis, and revolves around the sun.
- Gravity is a thing.
- Man has traveled to, and walked on the moon, and in space.
- Mary Trump
- The Middle Passage was cruel and devastatingly inhumane
- The 2020 Election is “A Serious Matter!”
- Racism is real…in America today; “This Is America!”
- Black Lives Matter.
I do not believe:
- Black Lives Matter means Blue Lives Don’t.
- The righteous will be forsaken
- COVID-19 is a hoax
- Rules requiring mask-wearing during the pandemic violate anyone’s rights.
- Satan-worshipping pedophiles are plotting against Donald Trump (QAnon).
- African slaves were guest workers
- African slaves were also immigrants
- There is a last straw…for Trump supporters
- Opting out of voting is the answer (to anything, except how to give up).
- Donald J. Trump is a big-brained stable genius.
Naturally, there are many more things I believe, and a good deal more that I don’t. Ten is a nice round number, and an apt cut-off point. The beauty of this post is, you may disagree with every single item I have posited above. The line of demarcation is clearly delineated. Those are things I believe, or do not believe. None of which is subject to change because it doesn’t align with your views. Have a great Wednesday. “10 Things I Believe; 10 Things I Do not!”
I’m done; holla back!
Read my blog anytime by clicking the link: http://thesphinxofcharlotte.com. Find a new post each Wednesday.
To subscribe, click on Follow in the bottom right hand corner of my Home Page at http://thesphinxofcharlotte.com; enter your e-mail address in the designated space, and click on “Sign me up.”
Subsequent editions of “Break It Down” will be mailed to your in-box.
Consult the links below for more detailed information on a variety of aspects relating to this post:
Mary Trump’s book was superb. I couldn’t put it down.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I fear Donald may lean-in to burn the whole thing down mode.